Eighth in a series
DIY Green Eating
These projects will help you eat greener and can be a fun way to spend an afternoon.
70. Make your own lunch bag. A cute lunch bag will encourage you to bring your lunch with you and can be made from old fabrics you already have around the house.
71. Whip up homemade cereals. They’ll be healthier and more delicious than the store bought variety.
72. Start canning.Whether you want to make use of garden extras you’ve gown or just preserve foods that will soon be out of season, canning is a great economical option.
73. Freeze, pickle and dry foods from your garden. Canning isn’t the only way to preserve foods. Try out these other methods for foods that aren’t designed for canning.
74. Sew grocery and shopping bags. Most craft stores now sell a wide range of shopping bag fabrics that can help you create a useful and stylish bag.