Across New Jersey, efforts are underway to rebuild, restore and revitalize our state. The Entech Group, Inc is proud to be a part of the restoration and rebuilding efforts.
Many people know us for our 20 years of experience in environmental services, but we also provide critical expertise in structural evaluations, building system assessments, reconstruction cost estimating, insurance claim assistance, planning, design, development and more.
To aid in the rebuilding of devastated property in NJ, Entech has assembled a team of leading experts and certified engineers in the following departments:
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Building Evaluation
- Mechanical Engineer (MEP)
- Electrical Engineer (MEP)
- HVAC / Plumbing
- Insurance Consultant
- Communications – Telephone / Computer
Our experts can help property owners navigate the many complexities of redeveloping lost property from the ground up. It starts with a preliminary assessment by an Entech professional.
Assessments for the redevelopment of devastated property may include:
- Surveys, site and building plans
- Environmental assessments and hazardous materials documentation
- Environmental Site Investigation & Remediation
- Engineering, Architectural and Building Design
- Fiscal impact studies and environmental impact statements
- Planning Board presentations
- Full service construction and construction management
- Expert Analysis, Reporting & Testimony
After the initial assessment, an environmental service professional will steer you through the process of rebuilding. If your property has tested positive for site contamination, we offer complete environmental remediation services with a Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP) on staff. Entech will handle all of the documentation and reporting to the NJDEP as well.
From investigation to final closure, Entech has complete environmental solutions to help revitalize property in NJ.
For more information on our environmental services, please visit http://www.entechgroupinc.com/services/environmental-consulting-engineering-remediation or call 866-548-0208.