The Entech Group Inc, a leading energy, engineering and environmental services company in NJ, has introduced new leasing programs for homeowners that are ready to go solar.¬† The leasing program provides NJ homeowners the opportunity to spread the cost of their solar system over time and to potentially start saving money on their electric bill right away.
Many NJ residents are turning to solar panel systems to defend themselves from increasing utility rates. According to The US Department of Energy, electricity utility costs will more than double in the next five years. ¬†Homeowners installing residential solar panels in NJ will be well protected from these anticipated cost hikes.
The Entech Group, Inc. installs solar power systems in NJ and is now offering leasing incentives for NJ homeowners that qualify.
Benefits of the NJ solar panel leasing program include:
- $0 down payment option
- Low monthly payments
- Option to buy-out your system early or at the end of the lease term
- Potential opportunity to expand your system later to meet your future energy needs (electric vehicles, home addition)
- Flexible end of lease options‚ÄĒrenew the lease, purchase the system or request removal at no cost
- Full system maintenance, insurance and power production guarantee included with program
- Solar renewable energy certificates (SREC‚Äôs) and income are owned by you
- Professional installation with the highest standard of quality and customer service from The Entech Group, Inc.
In addition to the instant savings NJ homeowners will realize on their energy bill, solar power systems also increase the value of a home, which can repay homeowners quite handsomely when it‚Äôs time to sell.¬† Some studies suggest that a home‚Äôs value can increase $20,000 for every $1,000 reduction in annual energy costs.¬† Plus any electricity produced from the solar power system will allow homeowners to accumulate energy certificates. These New Jersey Solar Renewable Energy Certificates (SREC) can be sold and provide an additional yearly income.
Having residential solar panels installed in NJ has never been a smarter choice.¬† And because Entech‚Äôs solar systems are a proven technology backed by a 5-year system warranty and a 20-year manufacturer‚Äôs warranty, homeowners will be enjoying significant electric savings for the next quarter century or more.