Earn Money on Bottles and Cans Returns

In California, beverages packed in glass, plastic or aluminum are marked with a CRV, CA Redemption Value, or CA Refund (you’ve probably seen this charge before, it’s that additional charge on your receipt after you’ve bought water or soda drinks) . The deposit can be collected at any certified redemption center. Call 1-877-R-1-EARTH or visit Bottles And Cans for the nearest site.

Leave a Reply

You can use these XHTML tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>